Bratfree Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the good times roll

4 posters

Go down

Let the good times roll Empty Let the good times roll

Post  Condom Bob Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:03 am

In here is where we'll post jokes, funny stories, child abuse fantasies, you get the idea...
Condom Bob
Condom Bob
Admin

https://bratfree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Let the good times roll Empty In a perfect world...

Post  CFJulia Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:34 am

Sprogs would be under house arrest from the moment they walk til they turn 18. Then the newly adults could be held accountable for their fuckups. Release everyone who's in jail because of pot and fill the place with young assholes. Anyway, adults who smoke pot are much less of a pain than youth in general. Just my saturday morning fantasy. Good day y'all. Evil or Very Mad

CFJulia

Back to top Go down

Let the good times roll Empty In My Perfect World...

Post  EdnaKrabappel Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:29 am

There would be no Maury Povich and others who worship trashy breeders; rather, there would be mandatory abortions. If you're too poor to provide for a baby, you're not having a baby. If you're too stupid to take care of a baby, you're not having a baby. If you're poor stock and stand a good chance of passing serious physcial and/or mental disabilities along, you're not having a baby. If you're deemed to be adequate stock and you do produce a child with a serious physical and/or mental disability, you're done. If you have to get a mandatory abortion, you will be sterilized.
EdnaKrabappel
EdnaKrabappel

Back to top Go down

Let the good times roll Empty Re: Let the good times roll

Post  Condom Bob Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Those both sound goooooooood.....
Condom Bob
Condom Bob
Admin

https://bratfree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hateskids Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Count me in on the sterilization bandwagon.

I think everyone should be tested for intelligence and congenital diseases and anyone with an IQ lower than say, 95, and who has inheritible health problems should be fixed. I also think there should be parenting licenses to eliminate abusive and/or idiots from raising kids.

Hateskids

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down