Bratfree Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From"what pissed you off":Walmart!

3 posters

Go down

From"what pissed you off":Walmart! Empty From"what pissed you off":Walmart!

Post  cfandglad Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:44 pm

As I posted in my reply on "what pisses you off": Damn, one could post a whole damn thread on Walmart alone, so I did!

I hate that they have so many annoying ass sprogs and breeders in there, because I sometimes need things from there too, but there is always some anyoing gooey shitsack in tow screaming and sqeeling its little asshole off or a bunch of mobile older turds running into people and shit. I hate that

Then there are the bitches with there brood in tow and n9oway you can pass these assholes to get down an isle, so you have to walk all the fucking way around and change your whole route because they won't move the fuck out of the way!

Then there's one like the last breeder bitch I encountered that her asshole kids cut ahead of me and she followed the trail with no fucking reguard for the fack I was in line 1st. She chose to be as rude as her brude. Twisted Evil I said "nice manners cunt" as she left and the cashier laughed when she turned around and gave me a shit-look on the way out. Cashier agreed she was rude. I could go on and on...........
cfandglad
cfandglad

Back to top Go down

From"what pissed you off":Walmart! Empty Smelly people!!!

Post  SexyBitch Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:05 pm

So for a store that has such a huge selection of deodorant and personal hygeine products, why the fuck do so many people in walmart stink?!
I mean come on, we know you have 10 kids since they're circling you wailing so you don't have alot of time (Waaaaa!) but seriously, 2 fuckin seconds to apply some deodorant to cover the fact that you haven't showered in days and little Billy puked on you this morning would be nice!!!

Then there's those women who smell like they've been bathing in cheap ass perfume, the cloud that follows them choking everyone behind them. Come on people, is it really that hard not to stink!?
And for god sake, if your kid pukes on your shirt, CHANGE IT before leaving the house!!! Shocked
SexyBitch
SexyBitch

Back to top Go down

From"what pissed you off":Walmart! Empty Re: From"what pissed you off":Walmart!

Post  cfandglad Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:25 pm

SexyBitch wrote:So for a store that has such a huge selection of deodorant and personal hygeine products, why the fuck do so many people in walmart stink?!
I mean come on, we know you have 10 kids since they're circling you wailing so you don't have alot of time (Waaaaa!) but seriously, 2 fuckin seconds to apply some deodorant to cover the fact that you haven't showered in days and little Billy puked on you this morning would be nice!!!

Then there's those women who smell like they've been bathing in cheap ass perfume, the cloud that follows them choking everyone behind them. Come on people, is it really that hard not to stink!?
And for god sake, if your kid pukes on your shirt, CHANGE IT before leaving the house!!! Shocked

Thats another big one!!!!!!!!!! They all smell like puke and urine! This is especially nasty in a resturaunt or anywhere for that matter No
cfandglad
cfandglad

Back to top Go down

Post  Glurkster Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:39 am

We need to have a nice breeder plague that wipes out about half of them. Imagine it, dead breeders lying all over the place. They'd probably smell much nicer. Very Happy
Glurkster
Glurkster

Back to top Go down

Post  cfandglad Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:48 am

Glurkster wrote:We need to have a nice breeder plague that wipes out about half of them. Imagine it, dead breeders lying all over the place. They'd probably smell much nicer. Very Happy

Hell then the walmart would be full of corpses no dought
cfandglad
cfandglad

Back to top Go down

Post  SexyBitch Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Clean up in aisle 3!!! lol!
SexyBitch
SexyBitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down