Bratfree Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY IMPORTANT

3 posters

Go down

VERY IMPORTANT Empty VERY IMPORTANT

Post  Glurkster Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Please look at these links. The first is a video and the second is a petition I hope you'll all sign. This is not a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjS0Novt3X4

http://www.goptrust.com/StopMosque/pledge.php

Glurkster
Glurkster

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT

Post  Hateskids Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Why the hell would I sign a petition like that? Moslems are just as much citizens of the USA as anyone else and have every right to build a house of worship on private property.

Tell you what, the day all the catholic churches in Oklahoma City are knocked down because Timothy McVey was a catholic, then I'll support this petition.

Hateskids

Back to top Go down

Post  Glurkster Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:12 am

I would be all for that. Religion does nothing but cause trouble and murder innocent lives. And all that because everybody thinks their god has the biggest dick. Pathetic.

I wasn't looking to start a fight with anybody here over this mosque. I didn't even have a problem with it until the builders refused to take the peaceful route and move it to a less controversial location. It became clear to me then that the builders want that mosque in that location for the very reason that New Yorkers don't want it there. Because it symbolizes an islamic victory won by mass murder. Citizens or not, they shouldn't have that right. Freedom cannot be absolute, or the evil and ignorant will use those freedoms to destroy us, whether it's evil people looking to dominate us or ignorant breeders using their reproductive freedom to overpopulate our planet. The muslims are doing both of these things. I realize not all muslims are bad and I have no problem with the peaceful ones that are just trying to get through life. It's the fundamentalists I have the problem with.
Glurkster
Glurkster

Back to top Go down

Post  newmanium Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:42 am

The real story is very different than what you've been hearing on FOX News. The building has been owned by the Muslim group for decades, it's blocks away from ground zero and can't be seen from there. The proposed building will have a gym, pool and other services available.

BTW, there's a mosque in the Pentagon itself. How come FOX News and the republicans aren't screaming about that?

newmanium

Back to top Go down

Post  Glurkster Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:57 pm

I would never lower myself to watching fox news. See how I didn't even capitalize it? Very Happy
Glurkster
Glurkster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum