Bratfree Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from Canada trip

2 posters

Go down

Back from Canada trip Empty Back from Canada trip

Post  CFJulia Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:17 am

Just came home from visiting friends and family in Quebec. I met a cousin for the first time. She has lived in the south all her life, so our paths never crossed before. We happened to visit at the same time. She is CF. I also saw another CF cousin on the other side of family. She owns a successful dog training academy. As Borat would say, this trip is "great success". All I have to do now is rest from the 15 hours of driving. Wish you all a pleasant sprog-free weekend Smile

CFJulia

Back to top Go down

Back from Canada trip Empty Re: Back from Canada trip

Post  Glurkster Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:54 am

Thanks julia, but alas, I have to photograph 40 little league football teams in a few hours and I'm hopping mad about it. Labor day weekend and I couldn't even get drunk last night. What a fucking nut-kick. Glad your trip went well.
Glurkster
Glurkster

Back to top Go down

Post  CFJulia Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:23 am

Glurk poor you, I sincerely wish you a great booze-laden evening. You sure deserve it after your sacrifice today. Please, drink some on my behalf. Hope the rest of this weekend doesn't bite. Twisted Evil

CFJulia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down