Bratfree Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woot! The Bratfree pack is back!

3 posters

Go down

Woot!  The Bratfree pack is back! Empty Woot! The Bratfree pack is back!

Post  dirtyweasle Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Hello everybody!

My name is dirtyweasle and I really hate kids! Not just any kids, but ALL kids, toadlers, infants, etc. I'm really sick and tired of being told that I'll change my mind or that your opinion changes when you have kids. I don't care, I don't want to change and I don't want to waste my time procreating when I can enjoy life and go anywhere I want to on the spur of the moment. I don't have to lug around enormous diaper bags or sippy cups or Cadillac-sized strollers. I don't get sympathetic looks when a baby cries nor do I get annoyed looks from people who are just minding their own business when a baby screams. I don't have to deal with temper tantrums and I don't have to deal with cleaning Juniors messes.

I'm a perfectly sane person in an insane world where toadlers, infants and kids are coddled. A world where normal, child-free individuals have to put up with screaming kids in EVERY facet of our existence while retarded parents look on with glazed eyes. Fuck that! I'm tired of putting up with it and I'm not going to take it anymore.

dirtyweasle

Back to top Go down

Woot!  The Bratfree pack is back! Empty Re: Woot! The Bratfree pack is back!

Post  Condom Bob Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Awesome, welcome to the forum. We're only a few weeks old, so we're not in full swing yet, but the more people that join, the livelier it will be. Post as often if you can, whether it's ranting or news stories, jokes or downright hate. It's all allowed here.
Condom Bob
Condom Bob
Admin

https://bratfree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Woot!  The Bratfree pack is back! Empty Welcome!

Post  SexyBitch Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:07 am

Hi there!
I think we'll get along just fine...I hate all brats too.
I don't believe there's a kid in existence I'd enjoy the company of, they stink, they scream, they leak, what's to like??? confused
SexyBitch
SexyBitch

Back to top Go down

Woot!  The Bratfree pack is back! Empty Re: Woot! The Bratfree pack is back!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down